The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Fight Nice Children

Started by RW, January 19, 2016, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Correcting you is being a "rude dick" Herman? Really?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"Excuse me Romero, there's no need to be a rude dick.

I'm a breath of fresh air for those tired of political correctness!

RW

Yeah your offensive emoticons.  Haha

You still haven't figured out the difference between being an asshole and being PC.  I'm STILL holding out hope though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Correcting you is being a "rude dick" Herman? Really?

The laughing face like I don't know what I am talking about or just made it up. If somebody laughed in my face, I might punch them in the face.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

The laughing face like I don't know what I am talking about or just made it up. If somebody laughed in my face, I might punch them in the face.

He put up a valid contradiction.  I don't think a big smiley is being a rude dick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
You still haven't figured out the difference between being an asshole and being PC.  I'm STILL holding out hope though.

Being pc won't get you punched out, but being an asshole will. Any guy got snippy with me in real life and even at my age, I might drop him. I can still throw the dukes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He put up a valid contradiction.  I don't think a big smiley is being a rude dick.

I did not think it disproved what I said, but that's not my point. You did not like when the Seoulbrother got snippy with you. I did not like it either because that is not what men do. Romero was snippy too.

RW

Yeah but when seoul did it, he was off base and not the least bit in the right.  Romero had a point which wasn't a personal dig at you like seoul's was to me.

Shake that sand out of your vagina Herm ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah but when seoul did it, he was off base and not the least bit in the right.  Romero had a point which wasn't a personal dig at you like seoul's was to me.

Shake that sand out of your vagina Herm ;)

Rude and snippy is rude and snippy. I am just saying if some guy did that in real life, I would probably give him a shot in the head. That's how old rig pigs roll.

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"The laughing face like I don't know what I am talking about or just made it up. If somebody laughed in my face, I might punch them in the face.

You're offended by a fucking smilie?

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Herman"The laughing face like I don't know what I am talking about or just made it up. If somebody laughed in my face, I might punch them in the face.

You're offended by a fucking smilie?

ac_toofunny

Who said I was offended? I said you are rude dick and I would punch you out if you laughed in my face. Do you get it now? Is there any more misunderstandings I can clear up for you?

In the real world, you laugh in my face, I punch you out. Simple really.

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"Who said I was offended? I said you are rude dick and I would punch you out if you laughed in my face. Do you get it now? Is there any more misunderstandings I can clear up for you?

Ah yes, the good old "if I wasn't hiding behind my computer..." routine.

I can tell you were offended when you pretended to be an internet tough guy but ended up looking like a whiny little bitch. Lighten up, princess!

Anonymous

Who said I was offended? I said you are rude dick and I would punch you out if you laughed in my face. Do you get it now? Is there any more misunderstandings I can clear up for you?

What an effeminate catty little shit he is eh?. No closet can hold his phagginess. He's shorter than I am and weighs less too. He's a delicate girly little sorry excuse of a man. You'd break him in half if you raised ur voice at the little fairy. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You're at least six feet tall and you weigh over 180 pounds?

No and neither are you. You make Richard Simmons look masculine. Your words make him seem masculine too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview